Hmm, I had been strugling which to use. According to what I had found that a lot of people is prefered WhiteRussian.
I personally have no idea yet as I just realized that the kamikaze version do have some minor problem. I was recompiling the mmc module and redo all the wirings. At first I thought that was my wiring problem and dismental everything then use the MMC micro SD adapter which I am having a few of them. So, I just soldered direct to the thing.
I had also double checked all the connections using my multimeter but no luck. All the mmc drivers that I had recompile to my GPIO configurations, it seems not working.
This is due to the cpu cycles problem for the kamikaze version - according to one of the site that I had found.
Anyway, I am trying out the WhiteRussian version and will update the blog again.